PREMIER PAYROLL SERVICES IN SAN FRANCISCO
Hiring a new employee can be a euphoric moment for a small business owner, especially if it is your first hire. It means that your company is expanding and that your vision is bearing fruit. You no doubt put in countless long hours to arrive at this point, and it is worth celebrating the milestone. This is the beginning of a new chapter, full of good cheer and optimism.
But your first hire can also be a sobering moment. Employing a person is a huge responsibility. What’s more, your company is now also taking on the added burden of state and federal oversight. The laws governing the payment of payroll taxes are quite and if your company falls out of compliance, you could face steep fines. If you are not careful, those fines could spell disaster for your company and for your employee.
The good news is that Bookkeeping Plus + is here to help. We provide payroll services in San Francisco for small businesses like yours. We are proficient in all relevant state and federal payroll laws and rules, and we can help ensure that every step of the payroll process is painless. Payroll calculations, end-of-year tax forms, payroll tax payments—Bookkeeping Plus + can assist with all that and more.
Our payroll specialists in San Francisco have been serving the payroll needs of small and medium-size businesses for two decades. When you contract with Bookkeeping Plus +, we will carefully examine your company’s needs and create a payroll system tailor made for your business. Our goal is to relieve your payroll-related stress so that you can focus on growing your company and hiring even more employees.
Companies that partner with Bookkeeping Plus + for payroll services in San Francisco can expect to receive all of these benefits:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payroll payments for your employees
- Filing of quarterly and yearly payroll tax returns with the IRS (Form 941 and Form 940 ) and with applicable states
- Monitoring of your company’s checking account balance prior to initiating payroll
- Help with distinguishing between vendors and employees, as per IRS guidelines
- Assistance with securing federal tax incentives such as the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for hiring individuals from certain targeted groups
- Generation of W-2s and 1099s at year’s end
At Bookkeeping Plus +, we are efficient but also methodical, and we promise error-free payroll payments every time. You can count on us to get it right. Our qualified staff have been providing top notch payroll services for small businesses in San Francisco Bay Area since 1999.